Thursday, June 15, 2006

Still Googled

For no valid reason I signed for a new Google product yesterday. Of course a free one.

This is called Picasaonweb. I have been using Picasa for a long time now and flickr for putting pics on web. I am definitely happy with flickr, its tagging and its google like UI. Still when Google started Picasa web, thought of giving it a try. I dont appreciate what I did. When I am satisfied with something, I should stay there. I can improve, but I should know what I should improve. Picasa web is yet in a very rudimentary stage. It has to come a lot to get closer to flickr even. Then why?

I donno. I just did. And created two albums online too. For no valid reason.

This is what is killing good inventions. The real hardworking guys who fail to impress the stock market. Just expectations and betting on past graphs. I am getting to the same channel!

I also tried to sign up for Google spreadsheets. Thats just to evaluate. Have not got Google invitation yet for this.

No comments: